Re: Posting answers vs mailing them (Was: SQLPLUS question)

From: Bob Swisshelm <swisshelm_at_lilly.com>
Date: 21 Mar 95 09:39:28 EST

Although I generally prefer to post rather than e-mail, I do get pretty peeved when I see that 20 people have posted basically the same reply.

Don't people finish reading a thread all the way through before they decide to reply or post? I would think that that should be 'proper form', and that it would reduce a lot of redundant postings. I know that there have been a number of times that I would have posted a reply, but someone else's reply adequately answered the question.

Bob Swisshelm | swisshelm_at_Lilly.com | 317 276 5472 Eli Lilly and Company | Lilly Corporate Center | Indianapolis, IN 46285 Received on Tue Mar 21 1995 - 15:39:28 CET

Original text of this message