Decision Support Systems?

From: <Terje.Thogersen_at_hydro.com>
Date: 20 Mar 1995 15:09:03 GMT

Have you heard of a DSS capable of pulling data off a few DB servers running among others, Oracle and DB/2, which can launder data and present an MS-Windows based interface for ad-hoc and pre-defined queries, with graphing, export to other applications through DDE/OLE etc?

In case you're wondering, I've seen a presentation of something Oracle and Sequent have done for Europcar, which went along the above lines, but I'm wondering about alternatives.

I'm interested in everything you've done in DSS recently, even a short description of your system if you've rolled your own.

Pointers to relevant information sources are also appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

  -Terje Received on Mon Mar 20 1995 - 16:09:03 CET

Original text of this message