Maine State Oracle Users Group

From: James Lopatosky <ccjlopa_at_state.me.us>
Date: 20 Mar 1995 13:24:17 GMT

I d like to take this opportunity to inform all Maine Oracle users about the Maine State Oracle Users Group. It was created as a forum for you and others in Maine to share your experiences and knowledge of Oracle and the many pieces of its product set. Our mission is simple: to provide a professional environment for the exchange of this Oracle knowledge.

Founded in January 95 by Maine Government s Division of Data Processing, it is quickly growing as more and more private companies express their interest to participate. The primary way in which we try to attain our goal is through quarterly meetings. This gives you a chance to meet other members and to both gain and share Oracle experiences, good and bad. The meetings also provide a starting place for you to create your own network of Oracle contacts.

If you are interested in joining this group, or you would like more information, please email me directly. Received on Mon Mar 20 1995 - 14:24:17 CET

Original text of this message