Re: Designer/2000 & Developer/2000

From: BudMichels-VP/CIO <bmichels_at_clark.net>
Date: 20 Mar 1995 18:17:38 GMT

Michael Kranzdorf (mikek_at_krt.com) wrote:
: In article <dbmooreD5nG9J.4sq_at_netcom.com>, dbmoore_at_netcom.com (Dennis
: Moore) wrote:

: "Once Again Mac Users Get the Shaft"

: I think this is a cruel and unusual policy and I really hope you
: reconsider it. Just because you build the product on Windows and then port
: it, it's not fair to simply yank out the "porting cost" as extraneous to
: the product development. You know all along that you're building
: cross-platform tools. Perhaps If you restructured your development process
: to focus on that from the start, it wouldn't be so expensive.
: You're giving up a huge amount of money by not charging for Windows
: runtimes. Surely the amount you'll get out of the other platforms is not
: worth the bad will it promotes. I already have to wait months to start
: using "the way cool really great stop using 4.0 now" Forms 4.5 for Mac.
: Now you want me to pay extra for it? While Windows users get it earlier
: and cheaper? They get 2 pluses and I get 2 minuses. This all leaves a bad
: taste in my mouth.

: Mike Kranzdorf mikek_at_krt.com

--
Mike,
Your not getting the shaft as bad as you think.  We have been using

Thanks,

Bud Michels
bmichels_at_clark.net
(301)598-7416