Anyone want an Oracle devloper/consultant for a song?

From: Carl Singer <csing_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 19 Mar 1995 17:50:49 GMT

I am a enthusiastic, energetic, and talented Oracle consultant who is looking to make some extra ca$h (who isn't) in the PITSSBURGH area.

I can work on evenings and weekends. I know you're all thinking that I won't be able to contribute much with limited availability. BUT YOU WILL BE PRESENTLY SURPRISED AT WHAT I CAN DELIVER. As far as money is concerned, I am very CHEAP compared to the potentially BIG BUCK$ you may have to pay via a head-hunting group or someone who commands a very high salary.

I can ensure that you'll get substantially more BANG! fgor your buck$!

Please feel free to send me e-mail <csing_at_ix.netcom.com> or call me <321-0762>. Received on Sun Mar 19 1995 - 18:50:49 CET

Original text of this message