Re: Oracle server suggestions

From: SIG Mike <sigmike_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Mar 1995 22:48:16 -0500

side.
Our Macs were phased out because of poor Pathworks integration. I don't think that a Mac server is possible, especially considering how new it will be.<<<

Then I would suggest running Oracle 7 Server on a 90MHz Pentium system (or possibly dual Pentium processors) running Windows NT 3.5. Windows NT Server has everything you would need to access from multiple platforms and will return high performance and faily easy administration.

Mike Lennon
Alco Oil Company, Inc.

*eworld: MikeL                          *
*America Online: SIG Mike         *
*Internet: mikel_at_tiac.net             *
*Compuserve: 76141,3323           *

"Macintosh...The Power to be your best." Received on Sun Mar 19 1995 - 04:48:16 CET

Original text of this message