Re: SQL*Net included with Personal Oracle ?

From: Michael J. Marolda <mmarolda_at_bristol.onramp.net>
Date: 18 Mar 1995 09:30:10 -0600

In article <3kbu7k$65s_at_news.tuwien.ac.at>, Gerald Klima <klima_at_donau.boku.ac.at> wrote:
->I would like to access an Oracle V7 database via ODBC from a PC
->and I would prefer to test this setup at no cost. I know that ODBC-drivers
->need SQL*Net which I guess it is included with Personal Oracle from
->ftp.oracle.com - but before I waste bandwith downloading 16MB for a few DLLs: is
-> SQL*Net for Windows really included there ?
->
->Gerald

There was no sqlnet in the personal oracle that I downloaded.

-

Mike Marolda - mmarolda_at_onramp.net Received on Sat Mar 18 1995 - 16:30:10 CET

Original text of this message