Help pretty printing in PL/SQL

From: Fred Schiff <fschiff_at_news.dorsai.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 00:55:38 GMT

I have inherited a large amount of PL/SQL code which I will have to maintain. It was all poorly written by someone whose coding standards were atrotious, and who couldn't code his way out of a paper bag. I cannot tell what any of the programs do since they have inadaquete/missing or wrong comments in them. The system is such that I can't tell if the pieces work!

A pretty printer for PL/SQL would help to make everything easier to read. Is there such a thing?

Any suggestions otherwise would be appreciated.

  • Fred Schiff (fschiff_at_dorsai.org)