Re: Running SQLNET windows from a network drive

From: John V. Greco <jvgreco_at_primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 18:37:13 CST

In article <D5HtJr.LBq_at_champ.wnet.gov.edmonton.ab.ca> rhart_at_wnet.gov.edmonton.ab.ca writes:
>From: rhart_at_wnet.gov.edmonton.ab.ca
>Subject: Running SQLNET windows from a network drive
>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 17:50:14 GMT

>g'day folks

>I recently tried to install the orawin stuff on a shared drive off a novell server.
>However it doesn't work. I get ora-03121 errors ( no interface driver ).
>BUT it works fine installed local. I am stumped anyone know how to do
>this.

>Robert Hart

Make sure that the Orawin binaries directory ( usually in orawin/bin ) is in the search path of the user's workstation. I run my Orawin stuff on a Netware server and this works for me and my users.

Good Luck,
John Greco
Oracle dba Received on Fri Mar 17 1995 - 01:37:13 CET

Original text of this message