Re: Running SQLNET windows from a network drive

From: Timothy Wong <roadgoat_at_crl.com>
Date: 15 Mar 1995 20:32:52 -0800

You also need to install the NetWare support files for Windows. this comes off the 3.12 and the 4.1 CD installs. SQL*Net needs to see a few DLL from Novell to work. Do you run Win off the Net?

rhart_at_wnet.gov.edmonton.ab.ca wrote:
: g'day folks

: I recently tried to install the orawin stuff on a shared drive off a novell server.
: However it doesn't work. I get ora-03121 errors ( no interface driver ).
: BUT it works fine installed local. I am stumped anyone know how to do
: this.

: Robert Hart

--

Tim Wong