AXP systems running Oracle ?!

From: Peter Klix - Has Computer Systems <klix_at_has.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 19:57:53 GMT

Dear reader's

We are using now a couple of PC systems running SCO Unix and Oracle V7 We like to centralize the database system using only one machine. Our main systems's are AXP system's running OSF/1. The choice is

1- PC (eg. Compac with multi processor running SCO UNIX)
2- A Alpha system 1000 running OSF/1
3- A Alpha system 2100 running OSF/1

The system must service 40 users running Oracle

What a need is Oracle benchmark's for this systems or someone who made the coiche allready.

Thank's in advance

                                     +---+
                                     |o o|

| H H A A A SSSSS Peter Klix |
| H H A A S HAS CS&S POBOX 8362 1005AJ Amsterdam |
| HHHHHH AAAAAA SSSSS The Netherland's |
| H H A A S Tel. +33 20 5866600 |
| H H A A SSSSS Fax. +33 20 6865099 |
| E-mail-> Internet= klix_at_has.nl |or| Vmsnet = psi%1290434400::klix |

| DISCLAIMER : Opinions are mine not my employers |