Re: Designer/2000 & Developer/2000

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 15 Mar 1995 18:43:58 GMT

In <3k6uqa$i8v_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com> iains_at_aol.com (IainS) writes:

>Read an article in INFO WORLD, exactly what are these products and how do
>they differ from CDE2 Case and CDE2 Tools. They say they will ship next
>week - does this mean we will have CDE2 Case next week?
>

>Help - we need clarification .....
>
>Thanks
>Iain

Designer 2000 is what was previously being called CDE2 CASE. It includes all of the diagrammers and generators. Priced at $3995. Designer 2000 is schedule to go production in April.

Developer 2000 includes Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5 and Graphics 2.5, e.g former CDE2 development tools. It is also prices at $3995. NO RUNTIME FEES! Its already production.

"CDE2" moniker is history.

It was very gratifying to see Larry onstage for the rollout of a CASE product...

-JJ

 Jeff Jacobs, President, Oracle CASE SIG  c/o
 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119
 Belmont, CA 94002
 Voice: 415-571-7092
 FAX: 800-665-1379
 CompuServe: 76702,456
 Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com
 Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com     Received on Wed Mar 15 1995 - 19:43:58 CET

Original text of this message