Re: REQ: Personal Oracle

From: pconnors on BIX <pconnors_at_BIX.com>
Date: 15 Mar 95 03:47:38 GMT

and when you GET Personal Oracle, I'd be interested to hear your experience installing it. I got the CD of Personal oracle and
(oops) at their Workgroup 2000 roadshow and while the files
loaded just fine, there's some setup that I wasn't told about which prevented the database from starting. As i was pressed for time and not using my own machine, I removed all of the files and will start over again later.

But the price was right, and, hey. The 90 days can't possibly have started yet ...can they?

-Pat Connors AZ Dept of Health Services
(opinions are not those of my employer, and I'm not at work anyway)