DB2 to Oracle Connectivity

From: Andrew D. Luter <andrewl_at_amecon.com>
Date: 14 Mar 1995 17:02:01 GMT

  We are looking for ORACLE DB2 connectivity. As you probably know most

     database giants offer the connectivity to other databases, but they
     offer the feature to connect to other party's database (e.g. Oracle
     can read DB2 database, etc...). We need to turn the problem up side
     down, which means we have client application written for DB2 and we
     want to replace DB2 server with Oracle with no changes on the client
     side.

     So the problem is: to find a software which would accept the DB2
     commands and translate them into the Oracle commands, and everything
     is going to work fine

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Andrew Luter
Amecon Inc. Received on Tue Mar 14 1995 - 18:02:01 CET

Original text of this message