Password for remote database in Po7windows...

From: Mark Buffington <idmrmb_at_panther.Gsu.EDU>
Date: 10 Mar 1995 19:15:22 -0500

OK. I've got Personal Oracle installed. It runs. Everything is wonderful locally. Now, what the heck is the "password" that it is asking for when I try to connect to my Oracle 7.1.3 database on Unix using SQLNET? Is it the password for SYS? It didn't seem to be. Is it the password for the SYSDBA role? What is it?

Constructive help gratefully accepted!

Mark..

--
Mark Buffington / Database Administration / Georgia State University
                / Systems Programmer IV   / idmrmb_at_panther.gsu.edu