Annoying borders around form items

From: Jeff Houston <fn649_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 10 Mar 1995 12:52:28 GMT

I'm using Oracle forms GUI. The form items created were set to have the same color as the background wallpaper of the form, yet I get annoying white boxes placed around boilerplate text, and a white border with block outline around navigateable items. The black border disappears (but the thick white border remains) when a custom menu item is selected with the mouse. Please explain what is happening and how can I eliminate these borders? I've toyed with the border/fill attributes pallette until I'm blue (or maybe that should be white) in the face. Received on Fri Mar 10 1995 - 13:52:28 CET

Original text of this message