Excellent Company & Employment Opportunities

From: Fenrishome <fenrishome_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Mar 1995 21:41:44 -0500

We are APG, an international management & consulting firm with offices throughout the US & Canada. We provide open systems and client server integration, architecture, and knowledge transfer to our international base of clients.
We currently have requirements for staff with the following qualifications:

Applications: PeopleSoft, SQL Financials, D&B, SAP (R2 and R3),

     Oracle Financials, Avalon, Oracle Manufacturing, SoftSolutions,
     FileNet, and other Client Server/RDBMS based business applications.

Application Dev.:PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, Eiffel, Smalltalk.
     Uniface, C/C++, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, DB2/6000, Ingres

DBA's:	Oracle 7.X, Oracle 7.X PDQ, Sybase Sys. 10,
     Informix 6.X and 7.X, DB2/6000, DB2/400, CA-Ingres

Data Warehousing: Evolutionary Technologies, PRISM, Sybase,
     Oracle, Informix, DB2 (MVS, OS/400 and RS/6000)

Data Modelling/CASE: IEF, Bachman, LBMS, Seer Technologies,
     Silverrun, ADW

Systems Architects: UNIX, Open VMS, NT, Novell

Capacity Planning: UNIX, Open VMS, NT, Novell

Please fax your qualifications to (612) 851-9731 or mail them to:
APG-USA, Inc.
One Appletree Square
Suite 1048
Bloomington, MN 55425 Received on Fri Mar 10 1995 - 03:41:44 CET

Original text of this message