Re: HELP on PL/SQL problem

From: Tang Wai Shing Wilson <cswstang_at_cs.ust.hk>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 17:57:49 GMT

Douglas Fisher (fisher_at_interlog.com) wrote: ....
: >
: >Our local site ORACLE support says PL/SQL does not support dynamic
: >SQL? Is this true? Any suggestions appreciated.
: >

: Does this method of executing SQL statements support DDL statements?
: Would I be able to create or drop tables that exist outside the scope of the procedure?

Yes... at least the manaul says so :) You should able to create or drop tables... of course, you need to have the correct access right

--
Tang Wai Shing, Wilson				email: cswstang_at_cs.ust.hk
Department of Computer Science, HKUST, HK	tel# : (852)-358-7004