Re: How the Hell !!!!

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 8 Mar 1995 18:15:25 GMT

mmayer_at_netrixgw.netrix.com (Mark Mayer) writes:

> How the hell can a guy learn ORACLE if I can't get anyone to hire
>me if I haven't touched it before and I can't touch it unless
>someone hires me!!!!

[foul language deleted]

If you display similar social skills at job interviews and such a fine grasp of language in your resume and letter of application, I can't understand why you can't get hired--as a stevedore.

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)