Re: Juke box software for ORACLE

From: Oberle, John F. <DPWCC02.OBERLE02_at_SSW.ALCOA.COM>
Date: 8 Mar 1995 14:09:12 GMT

In article <D52wpF.KMu_at_shakti.ncst.ernet.in>, nse_at_shakti.ncst.ernet.in says...

>Hello,
>
>We need to use Juke-boxes with our HP-9000 system, for
>storage of ORACLE data. We use HP-UX 9.04 and ORACLE 7.0.16.
>Since we are working in stock exchange environment, we need
>to store old trade related data on these. Can anyone help
>on this. Is there something like an ORACLE juke-box manager
S/W?

Check into Digital Storage Works. We have it on our VAX clusters, ordered for our HP-9000's. Wide range of disc, tape, and optical storage. We have not tried any of the optical storage yet. Received on Wed Mar 08 1995 - 15:09:12 CET

Original text of this message