Re: SQLPLUS question

From: Sai Lim <sylim_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 03:21:34 GMT

To all:

If you have been following this thread, I have suggested that Saad Ahmad's sqlplus stmt will work fine instead of "C" program or PL/SQL that Tom has suggested. Tom e*mail me the following message. I thought I share this with everybody. And I sincerely hope that the EXPERTS like Tom would kindly educate us next time by posting their thoughts instead of sending me a message directing at me as if my thought or suggestion is worthless. This is THE BIG REASON a lot of people are reluctant to post their thoughts publicly in fear of being criticized. We are here to learn from each others.

BTW : What you said was absolutely right TOM.

Sai Lim.

ATTACHEMENT STARTS :>>>> Received on Wed Mar 08 1995 - 04:21:34 CET

Original text of this message