Re: Oracle CASE Ver. 5.1 for OS/2 Warp Installation

From: <zvi_at_umich.edu>
Date: 7 Mar 1995 14:18:22 GMT

In <3jditp$nca_at_nic.ott.hookup.net>, paul_at_wildebeest (Paul Vallee) writes: {lots deleted}
>I just finished installing it tonight. I only have a minor problem
>with the designer software to iron out, and then I'm 100%. The fact
>that the OS was warp and not 2.1 never entered into the equation as
>far as I could tell.

The install goes just fine. You can even get the Designer to load. you can create an entity. Just try to select it and move it....... If you get it to work - I am sure lots of people would like to hear how. Received on Tue Mar 07 1995 - 15:18:22 CET

Original text of this message