Re: Oracle Graphs SPC Charts?

From: Kevin McHugh <Kmchugh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 7 Mar 1995 14:53:02 GMT

In <3indbh$5dn_at_newsbf02.news.aol.com> davide70_at_aol.com (DavidE70) writes:

>Does anybody know whether Oracle Graphs has a built-in SPC (statistical
>process control) chart type? Oracle Corp. has never been very responsive
>to our inquiries about this. If you know about such a chart type in
>Oracle Graphs, I'd be grateful for a brief description of its
>functionality. Thanks.
>
>Dave Ek

Have you gotten any responses? I would be very interested in these charts as well.

I worked at one time for BBN Software that had a bridge to Oracle from there Stats Package RS/1 that had an extensive collection of SPC Charts. I am also looking for a tool to link to Oracle to produce these charts as I would like to use them in Oracle Monitoring.

Kevin McHugh Received on Tue Mar 07 1995 - 15:53:02 CET

Original text of this message