Oraperl Error: "fetch out of sequence"

From: Neil Greene <neil_at_mscf.uky.edu>
Date: 6 Mar 1995 02:56:46 -0500

I am compiling Oraperl 2.24 under HP/UX 0.05 running Oracle 7.1.3. I am getting the follwing error:

> /bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
> alloca (code)
> debug (data)

When running the test, I get the following error message:

> ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence at mkdb.pls line 38 ...

I read the FAQs and several of the old news articles on oraperl. One article in particular was one from Magnus Lonnroth of Oracle with a solution for this error. Unfortunatly, after changing the makefile I still get this error.

I may be doing something wrong. But, if someone could, please forward me their oraperl Makefile for Oracle7.1.3 I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Neil Greene
benchMark Developments, Inc.
email: neil_at_bMD.com Received on Mon Mar 06 1995 - 08:56:46 CET

Original text of this message