Re: Searching for a report writer...

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_jovial.cse.psu.edu>
Date: 6 Mar 1995 16:27:34 GMT

I worked with a tool called DbPower, by DB-Tech. I dont have their phone number handy, but I noticed they were advertised in UniForum. Their product is based around a 4GL programming language, which is based on C. I didnt get much time on the GUI interface, but what I saw was impressive.

Andyne makes a tool called Pablo which I hear good things about. If its anything like GQL, Andyne's ad-hoc query tool, I would expect great things. Andyne is on the Web (http://www.andyne.on.ca/), but they can also be reached by more conventional methods--613-548-4355 :)

John Groenveld - Penn State Applied Research Lab groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu Received on Mon Mar 06 1995 - 17:27:34 CET

Original text of this message