Re: Forms 3.0 to 4.5

From: Craig Kasold <cdg_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 5 Mar 1995 23:02:31 GMT

Kevin,
  Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I was VERY ill. Anyway, The f45devsup was the special developers address I was given by the product manager steve. If he gave it out wrong I do not know, however I never rec'd a note back stating that it was not rec'd. Again, anyway, lets get to the solution. I do not have any references in this form. The complete version of sqlforms30 is 03.00.16.09.05. I know that all this information is not very helpful, however, it is more that what I rec'd from the oracle error!! If you could be of any assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Craig