Re: Oracle Case*Dictionary MetaModel version 5.0

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 5 Mar 1995 18:38:08 GMT

In <3j29iu$9hl_at_ccuf.wlv.ac.uk> cm1998_at_wlv.ac.uk (Error: 84) writes:

>The Oracle Case*Dictionary Meta Model Manual devotes a considerable
>amount of space to describing the CASE*Dictionary Database structure
>using CDIF (Case Data Interchange Format). Has anyone found this useful?
>
>Also could anyone give me some information on the current position of
>CDIF?
>
>Thanks
>
>Bernadette Byrne
>University of Wolverhampton, U.k.
>email cm1998_at_uk.ac.wlv.ccub

I've done quite a bit of work over the past several years using the meta-model; I've never had any use for the CDIF description.

Ditto for the 5.1 meta-model.

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle CASE Consulting and Training
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119
 Belmont, CA 94002
 Voice: 415-571-7092
 FAX: 800-665-1379
 CompuServe: 76702,456
 Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com
 Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com     Received on Sun Mar 05 1995 - 19:38:08 CET

Original text of this message