US-Vancouver,WA/Portland,OR; Database/GUI(X) Factory Automation.

From: Shaun <smaki_at_teleport.com>
Date: 4 Mar 1995 18:05:22 GMT

Database (Sybase, Informix, Oracle) or GUI (X-Windows, Motif) people who don't mind 25% or more travel in a company who automates other peoples warehouses for a living. Based in Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area. UNIX desired not required. Customer support key our people will grow by being exposed to multiple companies and computer environments. We let you travel as much as you want 25% to 75%. Some people like travel some people don't.

Great growing company!

                        Shaun Maki
                        smaki_at_teleport.com