ORA VBX error OIP-04119

From: Keith Lally <lally_at_sun10.sep.bnl.gov>
Date: 3 Mar 1995 21:29:35 GMT

I'm using the Oracle VBX data control and get the OIP-04119 error with the following scenario:

1	change a value in a field bound to the control
2	scroll to the next record
3	scroll back to the first record (record appears updated)
4	change the bound value again
5	scroll to the next record

	OLE Automation Error: OIP-04119:  Data has been modified

appears at this point. What is going on here? The changed value in step 1 should be updated to the database when the record is changed in step 2 and appears to be in step three. Why can't I change the record again in step 4?

Any help would be appreciated.

Keith Lally
lally_at_bnl.gov Received on Fri Mar 03 1995 - 22:29:35 CET

Original text of this message