Re: CASE Tool

From: Mogens Bramm <mb_at_systematic.dk>
Date: 03 Mar 1995 07:01:11 GMT

> In article <3ir89e$o06_at_ixnews3.ix.netcom.com> rpalanov_at_ix.netcom.com
> (Rita Palanov) writes:

> I am looking for a CASE Tool, that can look at tables in Oracle7 RDBMS and
> spit out the Table Diagram. The tool needs to run in MS Windows and
> should not be expensive. Does anyone know of such a tool. Any help
> would be greatly appreciated. I promise to post the answer to the group.
> Regards, Rita P.

You should try out ERwin/ERX. It is a MS Windows data modelling CASE tool which also performs reverse engineering. In the latest release, the tool will connect directly to your database and reverse engineer from the data dictionary tables.

ERwin/ERX is available from

	Logic Works, Inc.
	1060 Route 206
	Princeton, NJ 08540
	Phone (609) 252 1177
	Fax   (609) 252 1175
	Mail  sales_at_logicworks.com

I think it is a good product at a low cost.

--

Mogens

*  Mogens Bramm, System Engineer       *   Internet: mb_at_systematic.dk         *
*  Systematic Software Engineering A/S *                                      *
*  Soeren Frichs Vej 42K               *                                      *
*  DK-8230 Aabyhoej                    *   Phone   : +45 86 15 18 66          *
*  Denmark                             *   Fax     : +45 86 15 19 66          *