Oracle SPX via Netblazer probs

From: Peter Skov <73301.3207_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 2 Mar 1995 21:07:09 GMT

Hello:

Am using Oracle 7 on a NW3.12 file server with the SPX service.

Also using a telebit netblazer to remotely connect into network.

When attached to LAN, no problem connecting to Oracle SPX server.

When going through NetBlazer, I try to connect and the Oracler SPX server registers a connection but I do not actually get connected. I get an error saying SPX Connection failure.

I checked my SAP tabled on the netblazer and the Oracle SPX server is properly listed.

Has anyone used a Netblazer to access an Oracle 7 server using SPX.

Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Mar 02 1995 - 22:07:09 CET

Original text of this message