Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.0 conversion (Question)

From: Sudharsan <sakrishn_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 2 Mar 1995 17:33:10 GMT

To all forms gurus

    I am in the process of converting a SQL*Forms 3.0 Character Mode application to Forms 4.0, I would kindly appreciate if anybody could provide me info regarding the feasabilty of this, the tools which would help me in doing this, the important things to be taken care of , how easy/difficult is this exercise as my application is quite a large one, is there any documentation which deals with this.

Thanking you in advance
Sudharsan. K Received on Thu Mar 02 1995 - 18:33:10 CET

Original text of this message