Minimum set for seqnet & form40 to run on a client site

From: Shelley Po <shelley_at_analogy.com>
Date: 2 Mar 1995 17:23:27 GMT

I would like to find out the minimum set we need to load on a client site for sqlnet and forms4.0 to work.

Oracle support offers the standard solution which is to install sqlnet, sqlform 4.0 and tcp/ip adapter through installer. But we can't install all these products on each client site. We plan to transfer the files through phone line and try to minimize the size.

The server and client are both on sun solaris.

Has anyone done this before? or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Shelley Po
analogy Received on Thu Mar 02 1995 - 18:23:27 CET

Original text of this message