Re: How to get mouse working in SQL FORMS?

From: Pawan Varma <edpxv_at_huber.com>
Date: 1 Mar 1995 22:31:49 GMT

Hello.

     We ran across the same problem on my current project. Our conclusion was that SQL*Forms 3.0 does not support mouse operations unless you have the bit-mapped version. In that case, the mouse can work. If you are using character-based SQL*Forms 3.0, then you have to upgrade or live without mice.

  • Pawan Varma Software Solutions International