Oracle Manuals

From: Michael J Dorey <scoec_at_westminster.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 13:03:47 GMT

Does anyone have any old Oracle manuals they don't want? I want to get hold of a manual for SQL*Forms V3/4 but I know from reading this newsgroup that Oracle seems to use manuals a a major source of income! According to the DBA here, the manual for Forms costs 37.50 (pounds) even WITH the 50% educational discount!! I'd be prepared to pay a reasonable amount for one, If anyone in the London area has one lying around!!!

        Thanks,

		Michael Dorey		| University of Westminster
		m.j.dorey_at_westminster.ac.uk