Re: Does Personal Oracle include SQLFORMS & Reportwriter tools?

From: JamesF5088 <jamesf5088_at_aol.com>
Date: 26 Feb 1995 18:11:35 -0500

<I have just been to the Oracle homepage about the Personal Oracle
<product. The page mentions it includes SQLPLUS for Windows and <SQLLOAD
<but does not mention SQLFORMS or Reportwriter. Does it include these
<components, and if so what version of Forms.

It is my understanding that Personal Oracle does not include Forms or Reports. It does include Oracle Objects for OLE which will allow Visual Basic, MS Access, MS Excel, etc. to access the Oracle RDBMS. It supports PL/SQL so much of the code could be written at the database with triggers & procedures, etc. Received on Mon Feb 27 1995 - 00:11:35 CET

Original text of this message