Re: Does Personal Oracle include SQLFORMS & Reportwriter tools?

From: Brian Stanek <bstanek_at_indy.net>
Date: 26 Feb 1995 20:14:13 GMT

Tony Pagnoni (tpagnoni_at_ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: I have just been to the Oracle homepage about the Personal Oracle
: product. The page mentions it includes SQLPLUS for Windows and SQLLOAD
: but does not mention SQLFORMS or Reportwriter. Does it include these
: components, and if so what version of Forms.

The copy that I have does not contain forms. I actually purchased the CD, and there was no forms or report product.

Brian Stanek
Profound Consulting Received on Sun Feb 26 1995 - 21:14:13 CET

Original text of this message