Re: Forms 3.0 to 4.5

From: Craig Kasold <cdg_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 25 Feb 1995 07:24:44 GMT

Athanssius,
I have tried to do a conversion from 3.0 to 4.5, and I was unsuccessful. I have sent a message to the forms developers about a week or 10 days ago, and THEY are still looking at the problem (or at least they have not responded yet). If you get an answer, would you please let me know? Thank you,
Craig