Bay Area RDBMS Vendor Support

From: TTN South <ttnsouth_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 Feb 1995 19:50:10 -0500

The Trattner Network is a premier Silicon Valley-based technical services organization. A leader in the implementation of cutting edge technologies since our inception in 1977, we provide technical services and support to many of the West Coast's leading companies.

We currently have 20+ full-time openings in the San Francisco Bay Area with our client who is a
major international RDBMS software vendor .

Experienced RDBMS programming, development, deployment and support people who are
familiar with MAUNFACTURING or FINANCIAL APPLICATIONS, in high-availability environments
 using mainframe or major UNIX platforms, are needed NOW.

Technical Experience

  • 2+ years of RDBMS experience is required, Oracle preferred.
  • Applications experience with leading industry manufacturing or financial packages such as Oracle, ASK MANMAN or OMAR, SAP, Silverline, or other.
  • UNIX on RS 6000, Sun Solaris, HP 9000, Sequent or Pyramid, DB2 on IBM 3090, or VMS on DEC VAX is required.
  • "C" and SQL experience a must, PL/SQL preferred.

If you or someone you know is or might be interested in the opportunity to participate in "Edge" technology
for the company which sets the RDBMS standard, send your resume and salary requirements to:

Mark Warren
Director, Data Resources
The Trattner Network

BBS= 415 949-3455
email= mwarren_at_tratnet.com
Compuserve= 75677,3323
FAX= 415 949-1026 Received on Sat Feb 25 1995 - 01:50:10 CET

Original text of this message