Re: Forms 4.5

From: Ajay M Gandhi <agandhi_at_osf1.gmu.edu>
Date: 24 Feb 1995 13:15:58 GMT

> I don't remember the exact cause of this but it has to do with a printer
> driver conflict, I think, for some HP printer driver like HPCTL.DLL or some
> such. Please let me know if you have trouble tracking down the problem.
> Thanks,
>
> --
> -- Dennis Moore, Oracle Corp.
> dbmoore_at_oracle.com
> dbmoore_at_netcom.com

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for replying back. I do have HP Laserjet 4L drivers installed on my PC. But I am not sure how do I track / separate those drivers from Oracle forms 4.5.

Some more highlight, when I click froms 4.5 designer icon, I get the windows with various options on the left hand side. But when I clicked on the Forms, triggers, etc.. within the left hand side window, I get the same error. Does it have to do something with library linking or ???

I would appreciate your help in this matter.

Ajay Gandhi
SIRC
Fax :(703)-803-8930
e-mail : agandhi_at_osf1.gmu.edu

SIRC => Software Information Resource Corp. - Meeting Future Needs