Re: Design tool good for Oracle 7

From: Tom Stilz <trs_at_unify.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:48:23 GMT

In article <D4C0o2.LAJ_at_isc.mew.co.jp>, Clement <bclement_at_icrl.mew.co.jp> wrote:

>I'm looking for a database design tool that will take advantage
>of Oracle 7's integrity constraints and triggers. Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brad Clement
>
> Matsushita Electric Works, Inc.
> IBS Research & Development Lab
> tel +81-6-908-6752
> fax +81-6-907-8146
> bclement_at_icrl.mew.co.jp

If you are looking for a application development tool, you might want to contact Unify in Tokyo at 81-3-3589-6855. Their products allow you to call triggers and stored procedures from their 4GL language which is integrated in their screen design tool.

tom stilz
unify Received on Thu Feb 23 1995 - 18:48:23 CET

Original text of this message