ORA-6108 using FORMS 3.0 on DOS 6.22 & ORACLE6.0

From: Paulflan <paulflan_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Feb 1995 19:19:21 -0500

I'm getting the "Error during Connect - ORA-6108" error when I try and log in to FORMS 3.0. (happens after I enter the password) My ip_address is ok as I can do a ping of the remote host both before and after trying to run FORMS3.0! I'm running SQL*NET1.1 on a LAN Workplace TCP/IP stack.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. The above problem is probably related to another problem, whereby I was able to login to FORMS 3.0, but when I went to execute a form, it crashed, resulting in a Stack Dump! - when I subsequently retried, the above error occured.
This scenario occured a number of times, each time with a different IP address. It's as if the IP address is blocked to FORMS 3.0, but yet I can ping the IP address. The SQL*Net TCP/IP server proess on the remote is also ok ! Received on Tue Feb 21 1995 - 01:19:21 CET

Original text of this message