ORACLE MANUFACTURING

From: SKond90644 <skond90644_at_aol.com>
Date: 18 Feb 1995 22:07:42 -0500

I haven't seen any user-related postings regarding Oracle Manufacturing. Anyone out there using it? We are in the learning stage of 10.4 and I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to import item numbers into the Oracle tables rather than having to re-key them in. According to Oracle, their import routine will not be available until the next release AT LEAST.

If anyone has any info or suggestions, please e-mail me at: steve.kondolf_at_f206.n2613.z1.fidonet.org Thanks and take care!
Steve Received on Sun Feb 19 1995 - 04:07:42 CET

Original text of this message