help

From: cc <sparrow_at_alaska.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 21:33:28

I am a graduate student working on a paper on Quality Management Progrmas.

There is a lot of information on quality management, but it all comes from the consultants or people who benifit by its use. None seems to come from the people who actually have to use it or be managed by it.

I am particularily interested in Quality Management Programs as applied to software production.

I need any comments from as many people as possible.

Please E-mail me your responces.

Please Please answer the following short survey. Once I am done with the paper I will publish it on the net.

  1. What position are you in. upper management middle management worker
  2. What Quality program do you have experience with. Please discribe it shortly.
  3. What stage of the prgram are you in. i.e. begining, middle, end
  4. What support do you get from higher management levels?
  5. In your opinion, has the program or will the program improve your company and work environment.
  6. Is or was the program worth the costs? explain
  7. What are your honest feelings and opinions on quality management programs?