Re: Where are the error code

From: Chad Z. Hower <CZ_HOWER_at_Delphi.com>
Date: 18 Feb 1995 00:11:44 GMT

>> ** New Jet database engine 2.0 errors, which result from
>> new database engine behavior, will be returned as unknown
>> errors ("Reserved error <error number.>"). The error
>You have found part of it, now go find the field that was left blank. There

>are 32k+ error code and only 700+ are defined by MS. The rest are errors
 you
>created yourself.

     I know that. What I was looking for:

     Access 2.0 came with MANY new error codes which VB does NOT recognize. When they occur, it just says "No text for this error." I cannot reference these from within Access either. (Although MS says you can, they must have forgotten to put them in)

This isn't the moon? This is PA? What are all those holes? QWicKeSST - The ultimate database QWK reader, and NO limits.

'[1;32m== IntJet: QWK, UK & US, Windows, GUI, OLR !! '[1;35;40m-=> Delphi Internet Jet SST v3.000B (Beta) - (C) PBE Received on Sat Feb 18 1995 - 01:11:44 CET

Original text of this message