Re: ODBC-driver for ORACLE Version 2

From: Keith Thompson <mcdoo_at_worldgate.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 17 Feb 1995 00:11:47 GMT

In article <3hvjsh$7qg_at_hermod.uio.no>, khellem_at_ulrik.uio.no (Knut Hellem) says:

>Can someone out there please tell me where to find the latest
>version of the Oracle-Odbc-Driver for WIndows.

The latest Oracle ODBC driver is 1.11.0002. It is now a separate product from Oracle (there is a price tag). A free 90 day trial is available as part of the Personal Oracle package. Unfortunately, that means you need to download the whole Personal Oracle package (about 16 MB of ZIPped stuff). It is on ftp.oracle.com, in the file /pub/www/po7Windows/big/PO7WIN.EXE.

Hope this helps.
Keith Received on Fri Feb 17 1995 - 01:11:47 CET

Original text of this message