Re: Webmaster Kit for NT?

From: Rick Powers <rick_at_gov.nb.ca>
Date: 16 Feb 1995 15:45:28 GMT

cheema_at_earth.sparco.com (Mubashir Cheema) wrote:

> rg5_at_drgpo.drg.nih.gov (Bob Goldschmidt) writes:
>
> >Hello All:

> >I am most interested in the new Oracle Webmaster kit - BUT - it is developed
> >solely for Unix people. The downloadables are all in .TAR.Z format.
>

> Both, tar and gzip are available for NT from cica. I had no problem
> unarchiving the file.
>
> I couldn't find oraperl for NT, so Oraywww is out. I couldn't understand
> WOW and I am not sure if it was ever supposed to work under NT and if it
> ever will. In short, I am a bit lost too.
>
> Mubashir Cheema
> cheema_at_sparco.com

I have also been trying to search down the components to run the WWW interface kit on NT. Unlike you I have not be able to unarchive the tar downloadables. I used winzip 5.6 under windows 3.1.You mentioned "tar and gzip are available for Nt from cica.", is that the utilities to uncompress tar files and if so what is the address for cica?

Rick Powers
rick_at_gov.nb.ca

The resulting uncompressed file appears to containing 6 or 7 other  Html howeverrecreate the
tar Received on Thu Feb 16 1995 - 16:45:28 CET

Original text of this message