Is EASYSQL an obsolete product?

From: Tang Wai Shing Wilson <cswstang_at_cs.ust.hk>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 03:33:56 GMT

Hi netters,

I'm pretty new in Oracle. I had a lot of problems with EasySql coming with the distribution CD of Oracle 7.1.3 on Sun Solaris. I heard from Oracle that it was obsolete. Is it true? Any idea why I got the following error when I started it and any way to bypass?

error: $ORACLE_HOME/crt/admin/XTERM.crt does not exist

I did got a lot of .sql files in the above directory?

BTW, I think it is a tool that I can query & update data by just "pick and go". Is it true?

Thanks.

--
Tang Wai Shing, Wilson				email: cswstang_at_cs.ust.hk
Department of Computer Science, HKUST, HK	tel# : (852)-358-7004