Re: Forms 4.0 PL/SQL question?

From: Tony Rothwell <Tony_at_santen.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 01:00:14 +0000

In article: <3ho955$hta_at_ankh.iia.org> driscos_at_iia.org (Steve) writes:

> I have written a function on the form module side that I would like
> to use on the menu module side. I have no problem getting the function
> written and compiled but I can't figure out from this f____ing Oracle
> documentation how to call the function from the menu module. Any
> ideas would be appreciated. Please respond directly.

If you want to call a client PL/SQL program unit from more than one form/menu module, place it in a library module, and attach the library to the modules that need to call the program unit. You then just call the program unit as if it were in the form/menu module itself (ie no special name prefix).

Regards
Tony. Received on Wed Feb 15 1995 - 02:00:14 CET

Original text of this message