Re: Is it possible to compile Pro*C and C++ code together using C++ compilser?

From: Tim Boemker <tim_boemker_at_zacatecas.optimum.com>
Date: 14 Feb 1995 17:56:16 GMT

In article <3hmu4v$ilc_at_news.kreonet.re.kr> Park Min Seok <msPark_at_hdss.hsr.re.kr> writes:

> I want to know if it is possible to compile the source code in which
> Pro*C (or Oracle Call Interface code) and C++ code are reside together.

I've successfully compiled OCI using GNU g++ 2.6.3 under SunOS 4.1.3. You should be aware, however, that Oracle may not support the compiler you choose. (My ICG says to use /usr/5bin/cc, for example, so I expect that I'm on my own...)

Tim Boemker
Optimum Group Received on Tue Feb 14 1995 - 18:56:16 CET

Original text of this message